Due to position of main housing module
connector, extreme care must be taken when
installing pigtail adapter connector. Failure to
comply may result in damage to equipment.
Transmissions with serial numbers lower than
6510032369 require the use of a transmission
adapter harness (part number 29519210) to
adapt to the transmission external wiring
harness. Transmission with serial numbers
higher than 6510032369 do not require the
use of a transmission adapter harness.
Install plastic cable ties as required.
(45) Position transmission adapter harness (45) in main
housing module receptacle (46) with bolt (47).
(46) Tighten bolt (47) to 12-24 lb-in. (1-3 N·m).
Perform steps (47) through (49) on
transmission serial number 6510032369
(47) Remove nut (48) and washer (49) from transmission
adapter harness (50).
(48) Install transmission adapter harness (50) in bracket
(13) with washer (49) and nut (48).
(49) Connect transmission external wiring harness
connector (51) to transmission adapter harness (50).