7-11. CONTROL VALVE MODULE REPAIR (CONT)
(5) Remove spacer plate (11) from main valve body (3).
(6) Remove two bolts (12) and main valve body (3) from
channel plate (10).
(7) Remove separator plate (13) and gasket (14) from
channel plate (10). Discard gasket.
Dry Cleaning Solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves; use only in well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and
do not breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using
solvent; the flashpoint for Type I Dry Cleaning Solvent is 100 ° F (38 ° C) and for Type
II is 130 ° F (50 ° C). Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and
medical help. If dry cleaning solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If
dry cleaning solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush eyes with water and get
immediate medical attention. Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to
(1) Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Inspect all parts for visible cracks or damage.