6-3. STARTING MOTOR REPAIR (P/N M0017730MD) (CONT)
(5) Position armature (4) in drive housing (10).
(6) Position brush housing (6) on drive housing (10) with
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(7) Apply sealing compound to threads for four screws (11).
(8) Position four lockwashers (12) and screws (11) in brush
(9) Tighten four screws (11) to 62-66 lb-in. (7 N·m).