Perform steps (19) through (22) if dial indicator
reading indicates adjustment of fuel setting is
(19) Loosen locking nut (20) on fuel setting screw (21).
(20) Adjust fuel setting screw (21) to obtain specified fuel
Do not loosen screw which holds clamp
assembly to control shaft. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
(21) Hold fuel setting screw (21) in position while tightening
locking nut (20).
(22) Check fuel setting by pushing down on rack lever (18)
and quickly releasing.
(23) Verify correct fuel setting. If fuel setting is not correct,
repeat steps (19) through (22).
(24) Remove holding tool and insertion tool from fuel