4-4. FUEL SETTING CHECK (CONT)
Perform steps (14) and (15) if small diameter
of insertion tool does not contact face of fuel
(14) Remove fuel ratio control air tube (16) from fuel governor
(15) Apply 15 psi (105 kPa) of air to fuel ratio control port
(17) on fuel governor (12).
(16) Push down on rack lever (18) and quickly release it.
(17) Perform step (16) until smooth movement of fuel injector
rack (19) is attained.
Refer to engine information plate on valve cover
for correct fuel setting (Full Load Static Fuel).
(18) Verify reading on dial indicator is within +/- 0.25 mm of
specified fuel setting.