3-11. FLYWHEEL HOUSING REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(4) Remove plug (6) from port on top of flywheel housing
(5) Remove plug (7) from each side of flywheel housing (2).
(6) Remove fitting (8) from flywheel housing (2).
(1) Install plug (1) on left and right side of flywheel housing
(2) Install plug (3) on top of flywheel housing (2).
(3) Install fitting (4) in flywheel housing (2).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(4) Apply sealant to seating area between and around all