3-10. FLEXPLATE ASSEMBLY REPAIR (CONT)
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
Perform steps (5) through (7) on engines with
ring gear removed.
(5) Apply sealing compound to the threads of eight bolts (3).
(6) Position gear and disc assembly (4) and three shims (5)
on hub adapter (1) with plate (6) and eight bolts (3).
(7) Tighten eight bolts (3) to 76-94 ft-lb (103-127 N m).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Install engine fan and fan clutch (TM 9-2320-366-20-3).
(2) Install engine (para 3-3).
End of Task.