Ensure engine is cool before
Failure to comply may result
in severe burns.
(1) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(2) Check engine oil cooler for obvious
signs of leaks and damage.
(1) Remove cylinder head (para 3-6).
(2) Check cylinder head, cylinder walls,
and head gasket surface of cylinder
block for cracks.
(3) If cylinder head is damaged, replace
cylinder head (para 3-6).
(4) If cylinder head is not damaged, replace
engine assembly (para 3-3).
(5) Install cylinder head/head gasket
(6) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
Change 1 2-74.1/(2-74.2 Blank)