(6) Electrical System Inspection (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(a) Inspect battery cable connections and clean and tighten as necessary.
(b) Check all lights for burned out lamps, loose connections, and dirty or broken lenses.
(c) Ensure alternator is charging properly.
(d) Ensure all electrical equipment functions.
(7) Air System Inspection (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(a) Drain any water from reservoirs.
(b) Inspect all accessible air hose and tubing connections for leakage.
(8) Steering System Inspection (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(a) Check steering hydraulic reservoir for proper fluid level.
(b) Examine steering linkage and steering gear for damage incurred during shipment.
(c) Examine steering hoses and connections for evidence of leakage.
(d) Check steering system for proper operation during road test.
(9) Chassis and Front, Intermediate, and Rear Axle Inspection (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(a) Check all lubricant levels.
(b) Check axle housing pressure vents to ensure freedom from foreign matter.
(10) Tire Inspection.
(a) Check tire pressure (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(b) Inspect tires for serious cuts, bubbles, cracks, bruises, dry-rot, foreign objects, or exposure of internal cords.
Remove foreign objects lodged between treads (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(c) Check all wheel mounting nuts for proper torque (TM 9-2320-366-20-3).
(11) Fuel System Inspection (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(a) Check fuel level and replenish, if necessary.
(b) Inspect fuel lines, connections, and filters for evidence of leakage.
(12) Arctic Kit. If vehicle is equipped with an arctic kit, and is going to operate in non-arctic climates, remove arctic
alternator belts and replace with standard belts (TM 9-2320-366-20-4).